|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
|Crimson Lightspeed Ranger|
|First Appearance:||Operation Lightspeed|
|Last Appearance:||Legendary Battle|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
"Crimson Ranger, Rescue ready!"
Henry Grayson is the Crimson Lightspeed Ranger. He is also the twin brother of Carter Grayson, the Red Lightspeed Ranger.
Prior to ForeverEdit
Henry is Japanese Asian, with short black hair. He wore dark red shirt with blue pants. He also wore red shoes and white socks. At the beach he wore dark red swimming trunk. He wore the Lightspeed Rescue jacket with the number 7 on the white patch.
He wore the Vongola Ring on his finger in the first and second season. In the battle between Vongola Famiglia and Milliefore Famiglia in Choice, he wore a black suit with a dark red button shirt.
In high school, he wore the school uniform with the logo of a knight with the horse.
Henry cares for his friends, and more importantly, his younger sister. He will do anything to help them. In the battlefield, he helps protect the ones that he loves the most, include his friends and Patrick.
- Rescue Blaster
- Rescue Morpher
- Battle Booster
- Crimson Lightspeed Cycle
- Skull Rings
- Sistema C.A.I. (Rain, Lightning, Cloud and Sun Rings)
- Storm Vongola Box
- Uri (Gatto Tempesta)
- Storm Flame (Original Vongola Ring)
- He is the genuis game strategy like Kidou Yuuto (Dub name: Jude Sharp).
- He and his brother, Carter are on the same soccer team.
- Character Songs Featured In:
- Henry wears glasses like Cameron, Danny, and Kendrix.
- His Pokemon are high level trained Pokemon and listen to any trainer if his owner allow it.